Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - JOinin

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  JOinin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:59 am
hey guys I'd like to join SYn. I just left ~DS~ on good terms. My former name was CplMDsniper so incase some of you guys know me. I have been in a dilemma since i left over what squad to join, and i  came to the conclusion that syn would be the best for me because of how close the syn squad is as a group. Just something that you dont see in alot of squads. i promise to conduct myself in the best possible way should i get in.
I'll be playing in ET  as snipermarcus for a while till i hear anything from you guys and gals (if yoou have any on your squad).
YOu can contact me on aim at DE La Texas or on  yahoo at Longhorn1111111. thank you very much and i'll see you guys in ET

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:46 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Hi MD, thanks for your interest in joining SYN  :)

You can find the Synner's contact details in the banner above.
I think most of the guys know you so I'll whack up a vote now.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:15 am
sorry guys i wont be joining syn at the time (if i was gonna get accepted) the stuff was settled at DS. There was some confusion with name hacks that is why i left but now that its all settled im going back. THank you all very much for your time, maybe we can all meet up for a match later, but i gotta get back to ET.

Thank you very much,
                                                                         Marcus DLG.

Offline Profile