Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Join The -SYNER'S-

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  Join The -SYNER'S-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:20 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
Fuck u guys! i hate you all!!!.. am off to SIK..

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:27 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
I won't put a vote up while you're still in a squad Jason.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:16 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:20 amPosts: 231
hes not applying anymore

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
i guess i was to harsh on him? :( im really upset i made him all butt hurt and such.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:54 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:05 pmPosts: 862
Orion-SYN- wrote:
I won't put a vote up while you're still in a squad Jason.

Shayne

Just put 1 up for fun... where else do we all have to put a huge NAY!

Ps. you can have whatever syn member you want.. doubt any will leave to join Sik feat. Cha-Cha n Alaska... just to name some of your top players...

no1 would leave syn to join a leet squad like that.. we would never make the cut.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:37 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pmPosts: 593Location: Central NY
im off to SiK they sound pretty leet...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:45 am
Now I see why you were crying to me the other night why you hate syn so much. Maybe you should tell them that instead of telling me next time........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 am
User avatarJoined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:24 pmPosts: 17Location: tallassee, al
ROFL!!!

mkay not many know me but shayne and hank does. along with herbie boy <3 rofl

wow seems to me like while you was trying to boast some kind of comeback to your e-bitch slappin/beat down on YOUR OWN FORUMS, you got one here aswell dickoy (compliments to herb)

now to a point of real interest minus the chuclkes and laugh out louds i got while reading this "apllication". still tellin people to grow up huh? lmfao do i even need to mention the 1000hp dodge ram your daddy bought you right off the "brand new" car lot? i mean seriously i think it would help you get into SYN cuz it will show your extreem l33tness, otherthan your fucking n00b ass dial up "raping" you give people. OH not to forget the SS you took of yourself glitching in a fucking armory. tsk tsk cant beat stupid...

http://sik.sabrexhost.com/forum/viewthr ... read_id=72

as i still say, fuck SiK and dickoy. <<< gives df2 a bad name

-krush