Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - .....

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  .....

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:55 am
SynnerJoined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:28 amPosts: 66

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:04 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pmPosts: 344Location: ATL
Try posting an app... then we might consider. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:19 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
is this a joke?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:11 pm
R u guys fucking joking me? I was told to post. Period.... I did. If you aint happy now. Wow, you wont b later. I play. Period. My name speaks for itself. Never changed, still slice. If ya dont know me, sad, if ya do, Prob sadder. Its me, Several on this squad knows me and my game. Several here knows who I am and who I played with. If you, are the one I need to tell, Let me know. I will give ya who where and what Ive been up too. If not, hey see ya on the other side.......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:30 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
see ya on the other side noob

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:37 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
I'll take "other side" for a dollar :wave:

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:38 pm
;D take it you boys r in charge. Thx and cya on other side.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Orion, hey ya bro hope things can work, let me kno. You kno my shitttz

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:44 pm
Slice wrote:
Orion, hey ya bro hope things can work, let me kno. You kno my shitttz

We're all "in charge".

Check the Announcement at top of this board.

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:51 pm
Humm nice very nice. Then I reckon I will hear something from someone soon. Either way, thx for opj, and will still see ya on other side, or hopefully on mine. Thx O

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:01 pm
Might pay to start a new app man. This one went bad real quick.

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 pm
Tru that. However, U kno me bro, not one to beg for shit. Im me, Love me hate me, kill me, im still me. I would like to hook up with you guys. Lot of guys here I like playing with. If its not a fit, then Hell its not a fit. I will keep doing as Im doing. Playin and having fun doing it. No biggie.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:08 pm
I would like to find a home and say hey, Im this, period. So, I hope to hear some pos things soon. The rest of ya, sry post went bad guys. All good. I hope, however noob im not. ;-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:15 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
The announcement wrote:
If you would like to join us, please post a new topic on this board giving some details such as name, age, location, current playing name, contact details (including any messenger services) favourite game types, etc. so we can get to know you.

Other things of interest:

We recruit on attitude over ratio.
Everyone on the squad gets to vote on everything.

I may know you, I may not. (I can't remember yesterday, let alone back when I ACTUALLY played.) Regardless, EVERY other fkn tool that's joined SYN has done this, regardless of how well we knew them before hand. The purpose of all that shit is so the people that don't know you, get the opportunity to do so, and thus give you an honest vote. At this point, those who don't know you are most likely going to say "No" simply due to the fact that you can't follow one of the 3 MINOR fkn guidelines we have around here. So, best bet would be to post up an actual app, sit back and wait for the yes' to come pouring in. If you can't do that, then to be honest you can pretty well get fucked in my view.

~Mike

P.S. Hi! :wave:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:02 pm
I think it's Slice with the bad-arse SAW from back in the *Go[)* days. He was gunna hook up but Gods of Death fell on it's arse the same time and he joined MBK with StoneEagle and Templar. I could be wrong tho.. there's been alot of Slice's come and gone since back then.

Only a couple of us would remember back then Paul, alot of the blokes here are from other gametypes and are new as far as S&D squads are concerned. Many of those playing these days don't know much about the old players.

A cursory introduction would benefit both them and you vote-wise ;)

Shayne

Offline Profile