Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - .....

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  .....

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:08 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
Orion-SYN- wrote:
I think it's Slice with the bad-arse SAW from back in the *Go[)* days. He was gunna hook up but Gods of Death fell on it's arse the same time and he joined MBK with StoneEagle and Templar. I could be wrong tho.. there's been alot of Slice's come and gone since back then.

Well, if that's the case, then I do remember him, but even still if you can't be arsed to do a courteousy of relaying some information for the n00bs, I can't be arsed to back you in a vote.

Orion-SYN- wrote:
A cursory introduction would benefit both them and you vote-wise ;)

^^ This

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:50 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:20 amPosts: 231
i know slice a little bit not alot i think u were on katz at one point? the rest of the people here may know you less than that.. id atleast post past squads etc or something to get the people familiar with you ;-) just a word of advice

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:00 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pmPosts: 593Location: Central NY
lol helios basically helped run katz back in the day in S&D..ummm slice..could be the slice from TKA...thats the only slice i know.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 pm
SynnerJoined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:28 amPosts: 66
Sleipnir I respect you. Your an old guy whos been round for while, and yes. It s me. Leg, yea TKA i was, POH I was PuNcH I was, M4H I was, XTC I was, KATZ yea I was. Name still the same. Havent ever changed. Im not one to hide, and cheat and change names. Im me. Actually started M4H, XTC yea ran it too. Did well back in day. However, I dont have time to run a squad. Want to find a home to play at and wear tags. If thats here, then Im here, if not, then im there. Thx again guys for your time.

Paul, Slice

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:15 pm
SynnerJoined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:28 amPosts: 66
Oh and O, speakin of eagle, we still roll together everynight on vent. We play poker and shoot em up for good ole time, yea Eagle bod, hes still alive, old but alive. :lol: Anyhow, he will b next post im sure...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:28 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
See bro, that wasn't so hard was it? Regardless, the post wasn't meant to offend, but somebody needs to be the hardass around here...y'know the drill. Regardless, tell fkn Eagle to stop bein' a n00b and put in a join app too ;) Hell, if that happens, I may have to make an attempt at trying to play this shit again...on my little bs 9 inch laptop screen lol. Too many oldies showing up for me not too :S Also, toss me your MSN in a PM or some shit nubski!

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:08 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
hey slice, stoley*=SoL=* here, i remember you abit, i dont thnk ur the same slcie that was on mbk with us but i remember you from xtc and poh^.. post ur msn so we can add ya n get to know ya, and give us abit of backround so the guys that dont know you chance give a vote attleast based upon ur past. so gl and have fun... my msn is elementjustin@hotmail.com I think i already have you on my list i think and if nto then u have it now.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:42 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Slice wrote:
Oh and O, speakin of eagle, we still roll together everynight on vent.

Tell Eagle that Kaza is already here.

Slice wrote:
Leg, yea TKA i was, POH I was PuNcH I was, M4H I was, XTC I was, KATZ yea I was.

Start a new thread along those lines and I'd happily put up a vote.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:15 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
can i fuck him in the ass? hes really turning me on

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:31 pm
different slice than mbk... but hes still kool :P