Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - I would like a tryout

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  I would like a tryout

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:05 pm
i really dont understand why your trying to dissect what i said, is it really that big of a deal?

shayne was the only one getting the info anyway..

i'll try and remember to say "hit me up Shayne" next time lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:21 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:00 amPosts: 531
Two different posts. You just won't understand so to change the subject...
When is or does any admins know how to program in Delphi I believe it is? Pred hit me up for it months and months ago and I got him hooked up with someone so he could get it. Was just wondering as it would be nice to know. Thanks.

James

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:04 am
im completely lost now james, and im not even drinking.
who is this Pred you speak of?

LOL  

:neutral: ;D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 am
so am i!

all i know is T minus 14 pages to go, so we gotta talk about something!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:46 am
Oh noes, I've been h4x'd or wait... Was I off point? Negative. How many people have access to the CB page?  How many CB admins are there? Admin in meaning a programmer. I believe it was Delphi I was asked.. yes I think it was. As I said, that would be nice to know. Thanks.

James

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:30 am
yes it is Delphi, and i dont remember asking you that, but thats not saying i didnt, i know ive been after shayne for atleast 6 months now to help out.

we have one that started about a year ago, but got side tracked with a death, and his real life stuff, but just returned in the last month, and one that has just joined us from another game, he is willing to try and help us out, while updating CB for his favorite game LW.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:40 am
I see, and yes it was over MSN and I pointed you in the direction of a mysterious person.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:52 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
~ Reenters the convo, mysteriously.

Fp wrote:
... Based off of some of the members post, it sounded as if maybe din/luzin would be considered as a possible recruit...

Nah, Brett told me not to bother putting up a vote mate.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:55 am
Orion-SYN- wrote:
~ Reenters the convo, mysteriously.

lmao   8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:34 am
so where is this proof cuda, still don't see any? And artaq, mac said you won't scrim with the team i'm on is that true?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:56 am
SynnerJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:36 pmPosts: 371
Luzin everyone has a choice and if they want to make that choice then leave them to it simple,

but have a think about servers

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:21 pm
din, we can do that, only IF you quit crashing DF2 servers. until then, why would we?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:13 pm
I don't understand Artaq... I am not the one causing havoc with the servers. I suggest you obtain ip logs of whoever is doing that so that you may determine who the true culprit is.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 am
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
i think everyone needs a good fucking blowjob and then this problem is solved.

shame mongoose ain't around

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:19 pm
I totally agree siv

Offline Profile