Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - I would like a tryout

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  I would like a tryout

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:53 pm
Nmae: luzin
Sex: Martian ( extra long reproductive organs )

I have played df2 for a couple of years now and never really joined a squad. I have played some really fun games though in TKOTH, CTF, and FB. I am also an excellent player at TDM. I like all of the game types really except for S&D and A&D lol go figure. Hopefully you guys don't base me on not being in a squad before :( because I am sure I can pack a good punch in game. I have a mic too so I would love to talk to some of you fellows. My msn is luzindf2@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from some of you.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
You dont like S&D but you want to join a S&D squad lol?

And you've played for 2 years and decided to apply for a squad now? why is this?

Last edited by Mongan-SYN- on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:22 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pmPosts: 593Location: Central NY
never heard of you...past names?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
never heard of you and in that game this means your bad. Either that or your a fag/double squadder/trying to take the piss

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 pm
SynnerJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:36 pmPosts: 371
I know i am not a Synner but my GUT feeling tells me that his msn has been made and it could be some one you have upset and wants to have a look at El's leaving post.

Also how did he know this website and how to find you??

Sorry but thats my Gut feeling and i will butt out

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:56 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
fucking hell you lot sound like a bunch of faggot doormen, just let the guy in

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:15 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
Hang on mate.. are those trainers?.. your not getting in like that.. sorry i don't make the rules.

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:24 pm
SynnerJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:36 pmPosts: 371
he was thrown out of the club mong and i made sure of that lol ( Ouch my head hurts where i head butted him )

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:16 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:20 amPosts: 231
when i applied for syn no1 but hank knew me either... i played with some of the guys here and i eventually did get in give him and chance we'll see how he plays if he plays if we see him in the game... and as far as him bein bad at the game u couldnt be anymore worse than me  :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:00 amPosts: 531
Never been in a squad and played DF2 for only a couple of years. I can completely understand why someone would want to join a squad now instead of when there were more than 80 people online at peak hours. No matter squad or not, someone would have seen him in a game most likely.
IP doesn't lie though. :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:48 am
haha Gia thanks for the back up dude. I played a little with Ixion the other day, i think it was Kevorkian that gave me the website. I asked him for it in the DOS server last night. I would love to play with you guys some more, I just don't know where yall hang out most of the time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:58 am
SynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:52 amPosts: 2060Location: Oslo, Norway and Phoenix, Arizona
Mostly in private bedrooms but if you are lucky you can catch us in a public area  :-*

Most play in any S&D server with players in so just jump in when you see someone on and tell them that you are trying out and chat with them for a bit  ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:17 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:05 pmPosts: 862
Gia-SYN- wrote:
and as far as him bein bad at the game u couldnt be anymore worse than me  :P

Mikey  ;D  ;D

even still tho kenny i think most in syn knew you or at least seen u a couple of times. as for me i dont think i ever seen the name luzin. but then again i play once every 2 weeks or so. anyhow for not looking like a ass welcome and enjoy the drama in the general forums  ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:21 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:00 amPosts: 531
Gia-SYN- wrote:
when i applied for syn no1 but hank knew me either... i played with some of the guys here and i eventually did get in give him and chance we'll see how he plays if he plays if we see him in the game... and as far as him bein bad at the game u couldnt be anymore worse than me  :P

I beg to differ, Hank might have known you more on a personal level but I had played a shitload of games with you as Checkmate.

James

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:38 pm
I appreciate the chance to tryout, I didn't know if squads were full of politicians and only let people in if they suck up or something lol. I will try my best to get to know you guys, yall seem pretty chill.

Offline Profile