Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - I'm not a total "fucktard"

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  I'm not a total "fucktard"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:11 am
and I actually get some kills now and then...

I am 39 y/o and live in Missouri...I am a Soldier in the US Army and have participated in both gulf wars.

I ran into a few of you guys in the S&D server the other day and was introduced to Orion.

Of the hundred or so offers I get to join squads on a daily basis SYN was the first one that actually seemed interested in getting to know me first.
So if you see me out there say "HI" and hopefully before long I'll have your tag :)
Message or email me any time!

Lazarus

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:41 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Hey mate glad you posted  ;)

Hundreds of offers per day.. hrmm.. sounds like enough BS to get you in.

I'll stick a vote up for ya and the guys will meet you either out on the field of battle (blah yadda yadda blah blah) or on MSN, here in the forum, etc.

We got a few military guys at SYN and they aren't total fucktards either.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:02 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
Yeah I'm ex-military, and I AM a total fucktard, but then that's expected when you consider I was in the Air Force.  But I'll grab your contact info and chat it up with you on MSN or see if I can't talk you into a few games :D

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:08 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:07 amPosts: 9
Where in Hell's grain field do you live?  Im just curious.  Ill look for you on nova

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:36 am
I know you're not talking about missouri cuz grain doesn't grow in rocks...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:41 am
Do we live in the same Missouri?  Cause Theres wheat, or beans, or some kind of vegetaion all over the place

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:28 am
I'm in South West Missouri near Fort Leonard Wood..we have a small farm in Laclede County...some livestock and a lot of rocks.
Where do you live?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:33 pm
I live in the more central part, near columbia

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:22 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:16 amPosts: 344Location: California
Hey Mike I was in the Air Force too and I'm not a total fucktard....I'm just your average normal type of fucktard.

P.S.

From a yank who was born and raised right across the river from Hannibal,(in Illinois), this is to all you jonny rebs in Misery I mean Missouri   :moon:

Just kidding LOL...it's good to know we got more Midwesterners,(hicks-rednecks-hillbillies), playing DF2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:45 am
from New Jersey....you see I met this Hilbllly chick at a party in PA and the next thing I know I wake up in Missouri with Hillbilly inlaws...

Cest La Vie

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:44 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:44 amPosts: 699Location: Wishes I can order Taco Bell food and get someone who speaks ENGLISH!
{dualing banjo's in background}
Are you making fun of Rednecks Apoc?  I'll have my brotherdaddycousin (long story: brother because born to mom.  mom slept with uncle/had brother.  dad got pissed, got with grandma.  brother made moves on mom and got married, now daddy)  come beat your city slicker ass! :wave:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:45 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:16 amPosts: 344Location: California
I'm not making fun of rednecks  I are one and hell you never know we might even be kinfolk.

I am not a cityslicker

I'm just an IL redneck who moved to the redneck part or kuhl-EE-forn-EE-ah,(read Northern), and I still hunt and fish and camp I just pay a hell of alot more for it. You ever tried shooting a deer while a tree-hugging-birkinstock-wearing-bad-dope-smoking-long-haired-hippie-type-pinko-fag is chasing it through the woods trying to give it an apple and a hug?

If you miss one you shoot the other one and let me tell you that the deer taste better than the tree-huggers. I peak from experience because I'm a firm believer in "You shoot it you eat it"<------- just kidding I'm not a cannibal. I just like to eat @ the Y and nibble on nipples( . ) ( . ) :shiteater: :mtongue:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:49 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 amPosts: 1476Location: Vass, North Carolina
OMG way too fkn funny .... and Apoc... lmao I used to be one of those damn tree-hugging-birkinstock-wearing-bad-dope-smoking-long-haired-hippie-types

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:36 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:44 amPosts: 699Location: Wishes I can order Taco Bell food and get someone who speaks ENGLISH!
Quote:
You ever tried shooting a deer while a  tree-hugging-birkinstock-wearing-bad-dope-smoking-long-haired-hippie-type-pinko-fag is chasing it through the woods trying to give it an apple and a hug?

Um no, I believe they would be shot along with the deer,  I'm sure its legal in Wyoming.  We take our hunting serous around these parts.

And for trying to eat a hippy.  I don't think i would, since most hippies don't take baths, I'm sure deer smell better than most hippies.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:38 am
Quote:
lmao I used to be one of those damn tree-hugging-birkinstock-wearing-bad-dope-smoking-long-haired-hippie-types

I hope you took a bath every now and then :lfaded:

Just kidding

Offline Profile