Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - join?!?!

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  join?!?!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:52 pm
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
never even heard of them

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:04 pm
well your obviously some1 whos had to rename aint you vulcan....wonder why  :shock:     :-*  much love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:07 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pmPosts: 344Location: ATL
actually he's not, he's always gone by perilous, lol, other than SYN, which we create badass names for ourselves. apparently, if i were you, i would have changed my name, you have a terrible rep it seems. haha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:52 pm
Vulcan-SYN- wrote:
That's because he did cheat on zT, pathetic nerds that they were. Between him and kick, eek.

ahhh what did i say... hahaha perilous...  me and kick????? didnt you get kicked off LOD along with KICK for cheating? yes i think you did... not suprised you changed name once again uv made a dick out urself keep it up (K)  :-* hes obviously jelous coz he needed cheats to be good on delta force two and others didnt NEVERMINDDD :) need to look at you own members befor commenting on people that apply lads lolllll dno how perilous got on anywayz coz even with cheats he was shit hahaha night x

P.S  keep it all coming i loveeee it    :-*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:40 am
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:30 pmPosts: 631Location: New York
Silly newb, it was for autonading in nova, and everyone knows about it, but good try. I never had to GPS to get on a squad, and I got on this squad while you are getting denied, so move along please.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:34 am
let me just get one thing straight. if you cheat NOW, you're a fuckin faggot. doesn't matter who it is, you always will be. it's a dead game, don't make it any worse. i've known ben for a while now, and i know he doesn't have to cheat to play, let alone be good. w/e dude, gtfo, you're denied imo and every1 elses.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:00 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
We scrutinise everyone who applies Scotty. We've let a coupla guys on who've made lapses in judgement in previous years. The single difference between those who have been voted in and those who haven't is that the ones who made it actually came clean about their past up front and are secure enough to admit their historic faggotry when questioned about it rather than try to pretend it never happened.

Sometimes it takes things like, oh I don't know, playing back a recording of a fellow on Vent telling a few of their old squad mates about the skins they use and how to edit their F5 screenies for them to understand that 'reputation' in this old game lasts longer than they care to realise.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:02 am
Whoops.  ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 am
Ouch. Can you say owned?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:07 am
ye because its normal to tell every1 on vent? (never even used vent used TS from time 2 time) that i cheat and correct me if im wrong but if you went on TS now and told some1 u cheated does that mean you actually do?...as for perilous is that all you gotta say babe? awww can you say owned?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:48 am
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
k. thnx. goodbye

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:32 pm
lol do you really want me to find someone that has that recording saved bling? Everyone knows it happened, so what's the point in denying it? Just leave and spare yourself any more shame. I don't have anything left to say to you because it has all already been said. Everyone knows why you were nearly decent at DF2 during the box - x1 - os days, yet no one would care anymore if you manned the fuck up and admitted it and moved on, not dragged it out like a little girl.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:01 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
does it matter? he was gettin denied anyways i mena he got 2 voted yes and the rest no... and i think teh idiots that voted yet should be castrated  :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:30 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Very few things remain secret in df2 land. Just to clear up any misconceptions about allegations vs the voting process, those who have voted (both Aye and Nay) all stated that their decision was based on character.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:53 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pmPosts: 593Location: Central NY
yeah..the way he keeps carrying on like a prick shows who bling is. cheater or not.. your moral fiber is pathetic. goodbye