Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - join?!?!

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  join?!?!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:19 pm
looks lads i came here to ask to join not to prove myself if u think i cheat just vote no lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:44 pm
User avatarKickedJoined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pmPosts: 201Location: North Carolina
Quote:
dont even lie what what i using? and how did u know? dont know how ppl can blatantly lie like that lmao u imature boy iv forgot the list of ppl tht accused me of cheating haha looks like ill have to start a new 1 again Smile luv it

I was merely stating that I had banned someone using that name before. Don't be so defensive about it. Maybe I should have worded my last post better or something. But I wasn't singling you out by any means or just saying "OMG!!!,  he's the fag!!" It's not like that the word or name "bling" is unique and unheard of or unknown by anybody but you. I've seen bling bling, bling ching, and countless other names of its same ilk. Cool out, take a chill pill and good luck man.

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:51 pm
lol take a chill pill?? i apply to join a squad and about 3 ppl say i cheat what you want me to do sit back and laugh? just a yes or no would of done =)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:53 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
b l i wrote:
you traveling down to the KC stadium on sunday or what mongoose loll

OMG! Who the fuck are you??!?!!
hes a fucken blue? sign him the fuck up!

Who's this? ya better be a fucken blue ya cunt!

nah am not going down.. i was guna go with some guy from work but thought nah.. hes some shit guy.. a boring twat..

i wana fucken sing! WERE NOT REALLY HERE!!!! WE ARE NOT!!!...!

CTID!

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:59 pm
nahhh im from hull m8... ill be there on sundayyy CMON U TIGERSS haha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:02 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
b l i wrote:
nahhh im from hull m8... ill be there on sundayyy CMON U TIGERSS haha

You sad cunt.. wish i was there so i could kick your fucken head in  ;D

Nah.. but.. Geo aye! fucken bargain! Dunno why we got rid of him.. and you lads are doing fucken great in the prem!

Still who the fuck are ya? littleskady2003@hotmail.com

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:51 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pmPosts: 344Location: ATL
b l i wrote:
nope lol squads was you on?

hmmmmmm....... when i hung out with the guys you proll talked too, it was .tfs?, m/bd, nc.(the second one), and now here.

Iapetus-SYN- wrote:
Phoenix-SYN- wrote:
bling sounds really familiar?????? i wanna say you hated me, but i'm not sure. I was Pistol back before i joined SYN, that ring any bells?

did any1 actually like you??

As for this post.................. nah, no1 i used to hang out EVER liked me. They thought I, yes I, cheated............. don't worry about bein called a cheat bli, it happens. Just play a couple games with us, you'll get rep.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:28 am
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:30 pmPosts: 631Location: New York
The difference is he actually did cheat lol. And how terrible you were at it when you were trying to join LOD bling, good God. I thought your sorry ass got laughed out of DF2 with voltz long ago? What, have you come to play DF2 for another 2 weeks until people find out that you're still alive and make fun of you until you leave again since ickle vtz can't have your back all the time?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:57 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:51 amPosts: 1462Location: South Carolina
woah a lot of drama.

It's hard to see right when all you've done is wrong, hard to hang on when all you got is gone.
This cowboy life gave me a heart of stone, this cowboy life is all I've ever known, this cowboy life has left me all alone
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:45 am
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
heeey bling, you were teh pwnz0rer of the prone saw in teh EZ matches!

how ya doin? :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:48 pm
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
b l i wrote:
looks lads i came here to ask to join not to prove myself if u think i cheat just vote no lol

will do, thanks for the advice

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:58 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pmPosts: 593Location: Central NY
i played with bling on zT.. squad only lasted for 2 weeks. we pwned hard though. i was known as ruiN. he is a rapist... everyone called him a cheat who got owned by him..but who doesnt? ha.. gl man.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:00 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:51 amPosts: 1462Location: South Carolina
Everyone gets called a cheat on a good day...even if they are not cheating.

It's hard to see right when all you've done is wrong, hard to hang on when all you got is gone.
This cowboy life gave me a heart of stone, this cowboy life is all I've ever known, this cowboy life has left me all alone
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:44 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 amPosts: 267
Baxian-SYN- wrote:
Everyone gets called a cheat on a good day...even if they are not cheating.

how about everyday?  :neutral:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:26 pm
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:30 pmPosts: 631Location: New York
That's because he did cheat on zT, pathetic nerds that they were. Between him and kick, eek.

Offline Profile