Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - wishes to walk with the gods...

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  wishes to walk with the gods...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:06 pm
User avatarKickedJoined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pmPosts: 201Location: North Carolina
sup syners, I figured I would give this a go....

name: bloodgod
email/msn: herbdabloodgod@hotmail.com
game types: love AnD and SnD
weapons I like: saw and m4 w00t
dffavs: have had it for years and yes, it still works LOL
past squads: *SoA* <--was my very 1st squad joining after many years of solo playing, and I am still proud to say it was the fucking best one i was on as of yet, =UFP=, SFH, -TAU-, WFL, =BS=, *BoB* <--made ixion wanna vomit rofl
reason I'd like to join syn: I think wearing the syn tags would be a kick ass way of playing this game until it finally goes to the boneyard.

a little about myself:

for those who dont have a clue as to who I am, I play under the name of bloodgod. I have been playing with this name for almost 6 years now I believe, maybe longer. I have been playing these nova games since df1, about a year before the df2 demo came out if I remember correctly. Most anyone who knows me knows I love to play and have a good time. I try to avoid from starting simple minded bullshit in the game and everywhere else. I love to joke around and blow shit up. I try and keep a positive attitude, although I have been known to get drunk and make an ass of myself from time to time here and there lol.

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:28 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 amPosts: 1476Location: Vass, North Carolina
Hey Bloodgod.. Welcome to the SYN forums!  

~Venus

*Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn and damn be the fool who gets in her way*
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:08 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
GET DRUNK AND BE AN ARSE AY!!?.. Sounds good too me  ;D

Good luck mate..

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:45 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Think I've played with you when you were çløverfïeld.

Vote is up.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:25 am
User avatarKickedJoined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pmPosts: 201Location: North Carolina
yea i've used that as an alias here and there..especially when i was partying lol. But sweet and thx,,,no matter what the verdict is, yall still rick in my book..pcz

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:33 am
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
you forgot to mention i recruited you to SoA  ;) and you were my bitch for the entire time in the squad  :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:38 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pmPosts: 344Location: ATL
lol, sup blood, Pistol here. Good luck man.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:58 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
bout fuckin time u foudn ur way down here :-* , and yes those bob tags did make me wanna vomit, prefusly...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:18 pm
sup pistol bro and thx man....and yes it's absolutely true rocker recruited me to *SoA*, and yes I was his bitch...but thats a normal case since rocker is my mother and its way past time for my breast feeding....and lol thx ixion, you have to excuse me at times bro...i'm in a constant state of lost and confusion

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:31 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:10 pmPosts: 283
hi bloodgod  :wave:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:11 pm
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
Quote:
...i'm in a constant state of lost and confusion

Thats what happens when you leave your mother  :-*

Offline Profile