Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - join

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  join

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:09 pm
c4lsd@hotmail.com

ats fok btc uo ][* I* *i* sin os lod fae

i figure s&d is the last refuge of non-cheats...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:49 pm
SynnerJoined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:14 amPosts: 44
il think about it

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:39 pm
SynnerJoined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:55 pmPosts: 108Location: CANADA CANADA CANADA!!!
What that means is el wants you to cuddle with him then he will try and take advantage of you followed by you being forced to make him a sandwich... :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:50 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:35 pmPosts: 564Location: southampton, where me traker at?
and i would like footage :think:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:51 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
We're not recruiting at the moment but seeing as we have a shitload of non-playing members we may be able to make an allowance in your case.

Jump on TS if you have it:

66.207.167.72:8859

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:51 pm
how gay, it won't let me edit, I FORGOT MY BELOVED -[DBD]-!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:23 pm
SynnerJoined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:30 pmPosts: 142
we preform a criminal background check first.  Sorry i dont like your chances.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:47 pm
SynnerJoined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:55 pmPosts: 108Location: CANADA CANADA CANADA!!!
And sure checks for genital herpes with his tongue...I again, don't like your chances...Cause even if you don't have any now, you will when sure is done with ya  :-*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:37 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:31 pmPosts: 523Location: NY
like to play with ya abit and have ya on ts get to know you before i vote. to be honest alittle skeptical due to some of the squads you were on if you know what i mean and im sure you know what im talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:11 pm
no idea whatsoever ma'am, please expound...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:45 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
Sureshot-SYN- wrote:

how the fuck did i get in, fuck how the fuck did shayne get away with creating the tribe to begin with? what the fuck about all the indecent exposure charges on monga? and doom for being doom, fucking dark because hes constantly stoned he must be a dealer, and rahl chit don;t get me started, that geeza is almost on cloud 9 the amount od disco biscuits he consumes!

anyway// lsd hmm aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:56 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:28 amPosts: 790Location: Staffs
Siv-SYN- wrote:
Sureshot-SYN- wrote:

how the fuck did i get in, fuck how the fuck did shayne get away with creating the tribe to begin with? what the fuck about all the indecent exposure charges on monga? and doom for being doom, fucking dark because hes constantly stoned he must be a dealer, and rahl chit don;t get me started, that geeza is almost on cloud 9 the amount od disco biscuits he consumes!

anyway// lsd hmm aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

lmao siv, i think i love u!

Processor -----------------Intel Q6600 GO
Motherboard --------------Asus P5Q Pro
Graphics ------------------ATI Radeon HD4850 1GB
Ram -----------------------G.Skill 4GB DDR2 1066MHz Dual
PSU -----------------------Hiper 550 Watt
Cooling -------------------Arctic Cooling Freezer 7
OS ------------------------Windows 7 x86
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:44 pm
SynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:52 amPosts: 2060Location: Oslo, Norway and Phoenix, Arizona
disco biscuits! Woot woot woot! You are the only one that are able to get me all the way up on cloud 9 siv   :lcloud9:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:09 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
LMFAO Share the disco biscuits alfalfa  :bjump:

Ill dip it in mi brew  ;)

Yeah i got in despite all the car sterio's and dodgy ''it fell off the back of a lorry'' dealings  8)

While where on the subject anyone wana buy a plasma tv?

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile