Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Apparently, I have to introduce myself...

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  Apparently, I have to introduce myself...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:33 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:30 amPosts: 214Location: Doesn't matter, you are still breathing, yes?
Because no one knows me.
I have to let everyone meet me so I can be a Synner..

Let's start here..

Recently, Dark-SYN- asked me to marry him. I have the ring to prove it too. ;)

I am most likely the meanest bitch you have ever met in your life, I have multiple testemonials of people who have known of me to verify this if it is needed. I am a supreme bitch, which automatically gives me the right to speak to people like the dumbasses they are in a demeaning manner, and be as belittling as humanly possible.

I go by Audacious because I am the one who will say and/or do what is least expected, with optimal results.

I could be your best friend, but that just gives you to much room to piss me off... so we can leave it at, I will have your back, and should I need mine covered... I will let you know. I am definitly the right one to have covering you, and from what I hear from hubby to be, you are whom I want on my side as well.

I was told that gamers hate Synners. Good, people in general usually hate me by the time I am done with them too. If everyone likes you, you are incredibly boring anyway... what's the fun in that?

There is no winning with me, just surrender... I do not give up, or give in.. that is for the weak... and I am far from that.

Now somebody bring me a fucking 'welcome to the family gift basket' before I start to get pissed.. and hungry. :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:09 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:44 amPosts: 699Location: Wishes I can order Taco Bell food and get someone who speaks ENGLISH!
before anyone can welcome you, we need 2 things from you!

1. Nudie Pics of yourself

2. Make everyone a damn sandwich

Then we will welcome you with open arms!!!!!!! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:18 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
Ye the sanctions are as Min stated..

But ye you sound like a right fucken cock face wanker who needs a punch on the nose.. so in terms of banter.. i like ya so far  8)

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:34 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:28 amPosts: 790Location: Staffs
Mongoose-SYN- wrote:
Ye the sanctions are as Min stated..

But ye you sound like a right fucken cock face wanker who needs a punch on the nose.. so in terms of banter.. i like ya so far  8)

hahah i agree, bit of a legendry introdution there! hahaha

Processor -----------------Intel Q6600 GO
Motherboard --------------Asus P5Q Pro
Graphics ------------------ATI Radeon HD4850 1GB
Ram -----------------------G.Skill 4GB DDR2 1066MHz Dual
PSU -----------------------Hiper 550 Watt
Cooling -------------------Arctic Cooling Freezer 7
OS ------------------------Windows 7 x86
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:59 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:30 amPosts: 214Location: Doesn't matter, you are still breathing, yes?
Min-SYN- wrote:
before anyone can welcome you, we need 2 things from you!

1. Nudie Pics of yourself

2. Make everyone a damn sandwich

Then we will welcome you with open arms!!!!!!! ;)

Funny you should mention nudies, thanks and no thanks.. Unfortunately for everyone who is not Dark, those are strictly prohibited. Don't believe me? Ask him...

I could make some up and portray myself as smokin' hott if you really need some pud-whacking material, though. ;D

And then, after you wash your dirty little hands, you can get off your ass and make your own sandwich.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:01 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 amPosts: 1476Location: Vass, North Carolina
Audacious wrote:

And then, after you wash your dirty little hands, you can get off your ass and make your own sandwich.

Well Said Angi,   They all can make their own damn sandwiches !!!!  

Welcome to the squad and The Syn Family.....

~ Dana

*Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn and damn be the fool who gets in her way*
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:02 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 754
roflmao she told you you fucking midget LMAO!!!!
I have to make my own sandwich and hers LOL :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:10 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:44 amPosts: 699Location: Wishes I can order Taco Bell food and get someone who speaks ENGLISH!
LMAO!   Why can't we find any females to make us a damn sandwich!!!!!!!!!  >:(

Well shit, she'll fit in.

And Dark, I feel sorry bro, keep her happy or else your in for it ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:17 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 amPosts: 1476Location: Vass, North Carolina
Min,

That's because in this day and age... women are not raised to be the betty crocker or Suzie Homemaker you men seem to THINK we are... See us women have to take a stand against all you lazy fuckers who know damn well how to get up off your ass to make your own damn sandwich...  and in all honesty it's about time you guys start making our sandwiches while you're at it....

;)  ;D

~Venus

*Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn and damn be the fool who gets in her way*
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:32 am
wow, I am glad that I like sandwiches too.... otherwise I would be totally lost in the conversation that I started. wow.
you crazy motherfuckers are all caught up in this sandwich biz, how the fuck do get through a day thinking about nothing but sandwiches?
i think we should think about something more important...

like titties.
anyone's but mine.

:o

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:49 am
Quote:
like titties.
anyone's but mine.

Don't let the sandwiches fool you,  it would be nice if I can have a sandwich while looking at titties!    

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:52 am
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
meanest bitch pfft lies! you aint met my dog

welcome :D rahl for the win

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:09 am
Siv-SYN- wrote:

THAT was awesome.

~A

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:13 am
Quote:

Well, maybe if you stop ass raping the poor bitch, she won't be so mean >:(

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:15 am
lol min

Offline Profile