Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Reload

SYN : Like to Join ?  ~  Reload

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:15 pm
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:13 pmPosts: 3Location: CANT SAY!
Hi, im Re-load and i would like to join SYN b/c i use a SAW and im pretty good if you talk to me on MSN then ill give you Screen Shots and ill let you see me play and my SS's soo for now cya!

Re-Load

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:00 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Hi ReLoad, thanks for you interest in SYN.

I saw you a week or so ago playing with squad tags.. have you left them ?

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:56 am
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:13 pmPosts: 3Location: CANT SAY!
yes i left SE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:05 am
ok mate I'll put a vote up for ya and you can meet the guys in House of SYN and ET :)

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:21 am
SYN AllyJoined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:14 amPosts: 5Location: Bath, England
This Is The Same Guy Who Asked To Join ~SGF~ 2 Days Ago,
Played With Joke*Her For 1 Map, Then Left,
I Cought Him On Msn, He Wanted To Know If He Got It,
I Explained That He Needed To Wear ~sgf~R Tags For 1 Week, To Show That Hes Loyal And Really Wants To Be In Squad, And It Gives Him A Chance To Get To Know Members, I Said He Had 99.9% Chance Of Getting In ( After Squad Vote ) If He Done That Because That Shows He Really Wants To Be In The Squad & Is Loyal, Only Reason We Started Doing The Week Trail Was Because We Dont Want Members To Join Then Leave 2-3 Days Later,

But He Said A Week Was To Long To Wait And He Could Get Into {CAW}, So That Was The End Of That, Obvoiusly Shows He Just Wants To Be In Any Squad That Will Take Him Striaght Off,

Then I See He Was Enlisting Here, So Id Though Id Let You Know

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:05 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:08 pmPosts: 437Location: Arkansas, USA
Is It Really Necessary To Type Like This, Because It Is Really Annoying.
Shayne Will Probally Give You Thanks For Letting Him Know.

Mayo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:09 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 amPosts: 1476Location: Vass, North Carolina
THX Mution

Minx

*Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn and damn be the fool who gets in her way*
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:31 am
Thanks Wayne.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:04 am
SynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:52 amPosts: 2060Location: Oslo, Norway and Phoenix, Arizona
thanks for the heads up bro  :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:31 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
riiiiiiiiiiight...
Taken this morning, Dec. 4th :)

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:28 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:08 pmPosts: 437Location: Arkansas, USA
Wow. What a noob. ACU sucks balls.

mayo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:20 am
oi fucker don't you be dissin' my bros  :evil:

I'm an acu-rc recruit type guy  ;D

http://squadacu.proboards31.com/index.c ... 1101482513

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:09 am
hey sleip, you know that E=Mc2 guy in that SS owning? that was me!  ;D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:55 pm
yep reload joined acu a week back but he also wanted to join several other squads like syn but he already left acu and went to caw and he wanted to join acu so bad as he said :P  (not) thanks for your support orion-acu-rc lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:45 pm
CAW!?!!
WOW RE-LOAD = FAG!
WHO WOULD GO TO CAW?

Mayo