Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - wuuHURdd.

SYN : General Bullshit  ~  wuuHURdd.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 am
SynnerJoined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:14 amPosts: 44
wassa lovers n haters, jus droppin by to see whats up n how many of y0 still play DA DELTA FORCE?!?, yea im bored but there aint sh*t all in the way of df2 sites to look at and FUCK supporting FATAQ n gold members when all they talk about are delta diarys, how to add grass on maps and alot of other pussy bullshit. lookin at some old threads here ..damn i even miss 10-12 months ago on this game, checked back on delta for the first time in a while to my absoloute shock i saw 0 servers, 0 players, i was thinking of writing my vowel and R.I.P thread on gold forum but thought fuk that, it would be a wet dream for them if i showed those cushioned mofos any sort of respect they sincerley DONT deserve. but you boys are the boys, im glad you all took the time to look at this post hope you keeping well n il lay off everyones dicks now.

x x peese x x

~dont do drugs!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:48 am
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
fuckin gimme some of what your on ya cunt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 pm
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
oi oi havn't logged onto the pixelated god in a fair while now. Doesn't surprise me no-one plays though. Move on lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:10 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Shayla asked me to install it on a PC the other day and there weren't any servers up.

df2 ain't dead if we're still postin' about it :rockon:

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
Orion-SYN- wrote:
Shayla asked me to install it on a PC the other day and there weren't any servers up.

df2 ain't dead if we're still postin' about it :rockon:

Shayne

We was looking at favs the other day and there was a REN S&D server up with 6 people!! :shock:

Lost my DF2 disk or i'd have installed, jumped in and kicked there arses..

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 amPosts: 267
would be a few more but hanstone and others can't get favs to work on the latest Windoze OS as he hit me up to get favs to work. I looked on the favs page and saw a few servers toms AS server and the infamous demo faglagtastics was up with 7 total people online playing. I've heard 20 or so play at most.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 pm
SynnerJoined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:35 amPosts: 136
i still play,but my loner tendancies are slowly crumbling....ya,but ,if ya wanna to play at all,ya gotta go into favs and threw the lobby area to see wtf is up.Hi fellerz ;]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:35 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
Reinstalled and got mine to work on Windows 7 with CB.. Shame there's no good player on tho..

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile