Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - yo tinkers

SYN : General Bullshit  ~  yo tinkers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 am
sup guys/gals

I'm free again and hopefully not too resented,

I thought I would swing by and say hello and hey and fuck it lol,

But seriously I've been browsing the forums here and there since my release and saw justin was expecting...ha no suprise there, But I needed to say congrats and how I'm terribly sorry to hear about my fellow redneck james' passing. He was a great guy and will be deeply missed by all of us old schoolers. I also wanted to give a hey and "yo" to everyone else despite who ever gives a flying fuck. You people are great and I am proud to have once found myself among such esteemed persons such as yourselves. But enough with the blowing you, which i know you like and approve...I just wanted to say hello and god fuck us all. You guys are terrific and I'll never stop loving any of you. God bless the bloodgod...oh and you too..along with that fancy queen if you wish.

kick ass days to you all,
herb

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
Herbys back ;-)

See your a little chilled out more now.. Hope everythings ok with you now mate..
Good to see you drop in and not resent SYNNERS for any bullshit that went on awhile ago.. nuff respect for that.. Sorry if i pissed you off back when you was having a shitty time lol..
Hope you can get back to enjoying your freedoms in life..

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm
SynnerJoined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:35 amPosts: 136
gives Herb a reach around of welcomeness,cya in game....4 crunch time ;]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:46 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Holy shit it's Blackie Lawless!

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:38 pm
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
wb Herb. If your not handing out the bj's a handjob would be nice? ;-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 amPosts: 267
The Ultimate SYN!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:22 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:10 pmPosts: 283
Hello hello. good to see ur doing ok