Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - DooM

SYN : General Bullshit  ~  DooM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 am
R.I.P. ....i remember playing with him back in the day

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:35 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 754
so so sorry just heard this morning. James will be missed....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:22 am
I'm sadden to hear this news. .. I didn't know DooM well but from all these posts i can only imagine what impact he laid down during his time with us. Rest in Peace brother James... My deepest condolences to Pandora-Syn and his family.

S! Getsum*REN*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:11 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:31 pmPosts: 274Location: n00bsville
RIP bro

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:40 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pmPosts: 593Location: Central NY
You will be missed deepy Doomy. I remember from when Doom had my back when I was just a immature little queer with a high squeeky voice playing DF2 for SoL up until just last year playing my last game with him on COD4 on xbox360 before he just stopped playing due to being sick. Doom was up there with some top players in DF2 in his prime and won't be forgotten by me ever. Doom was never really negative about anything. All night since i heard this..i have just had all those memories with him just come right back to me. It's terrible. Pandora..im sorry for your loss. He was a great loss to this community and to everyone who knew him. Rest in peace brother. <S> Love him or hate him. you will always remember his name.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 pm
soldiers are never truely gone bro RIP
-ravenous

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:19 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:44 amPosts: 699Location: Wishes I can order Taco Bell food and get someone who speaks ENGLISH!
You will be missed James.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 am
SynnerJoined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:17 pmPosts: 24
RIP doomy! <S>

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 am
I just recently heard about the tragic news involving James.. Pandora my heart goes out to you and your family.... James was not only a very good guy, but a very good friend to me during our time we met gaming on *=SoL=*. I remember staying up late on roger wilco/ ventrillo with him and rob many nights raiding servers and making some kick ass df2 memories. Last time I talked to him was about 8 months ago, and I had no idea the severity of his condition. Peace James, forever rest in peace my brother........

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:46 am
sry to hear this r.i.p :(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:31 pmPosts: 523Location: NY
My condolences Jen, i just found out today from Mongoose.
My prayers go out to you if theres anything you may need help with or someone to talk to please feel free to contact me.
I've enjoyed many years playing with him on df2 and he was always a blast i will truly miss him.
R.I.P. old friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 am
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:33 pmPosts: 25Location: HMM not on this world
He was a great lad and repectfull person.

My condolances to yall.

Always fucked up to lose a friend.

RIP mate.

E.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:34 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 16, 2006 3:33 pmPosts: 379Location: England, Southampton
Damn, sorry to here this, ive just got home, ive been away all week...damn rest in peace mate.

;-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:47 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:10 pmPosts: 283
i just heard the bad news from my son

RIP Doomy

my condolences to his family

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 pm
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:30 pmPosts: 631Location: New York
Wow.

R.I.P. buddy, hope you're enjoying the next life upstairs. You'll always be missed.