Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - DooM

SYN : General Bullshit  ~  DooM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:48 pmPosts: 9
Hey Ya'll
This is Jennifer , Doom's wife .. I thought I would post so ya'll know ... DooM passed away yesterday at 2pm .. It's okay he isn't hurting anymore and he is in a better place... He will truly be missed...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:37 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
He was a top bloke Jen. We'll miss him badly.

Rest in peace mate.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:05 pmPosts: 862
1 of the best fkn lads ive ever seen

all respect towards u n every1 close to him.

Rest in Peace man.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 am
so sorry! i feel sick, he was so young! i didnt know he was ill.

i've only known DooM for a couple of years....nice young man certainly. my condolences to you Pandora and his entire family.

what a loss. that's just not right. i'm in shock

so sorry for your loss.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:16 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:48 pmPosts: 9
Yea he has been sick ..He battled cancer off and on for 13 years... this was the 9th time and he had alot of spots in his lungs and 2 spots on his spine.. So I'm just glad he isn't hurting anymore!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:36 am
SynnerJoined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:34 pmPosts: 69
So sorry to hear.. my condolences to you and your family.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:25 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
well there is nothing i can say that will change anything but i want to tell you that are prayers are with you and that james was one of the greatest guys i ever met. granted we never met only on the comp, but he was always willing to help me on any problem i had and i never had one bad thing to say about him. when shayne told us i cant lie, i got teary eyed abit. like u said, least he aint hurting anymore.. angels fly high, but u fly higher my friend. cause we all know some angels aint got shit on you bro, youll be in heaven pwndizzling then feathery nukkas. rest in peace bro :'(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 am
so sorry to hear

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:54 am
SynnerJoined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:19 pmPosts: 37Location: Texas
I couldn't believe it when I first heard it. RIP, he'll be missed

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:07 pmPosts: 528Location: my computer desk
didnt meet him in person but had some good laughs in game, on msn and deffinatly had good times on teamspeak. hes gonna be greatly missed..im shocked to say the least.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:46 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
i say we have a james rememberence day. October 25th have DooM day. that'd be cool. every1 ge together and just have a laugh and some fun and play a few games for him.. i think hed like that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:00 am
did not know the man that well but best regards to his wife and the -SYN- community

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:01 am
I'm shocked, that someone so young to have to go through that. DooM, James, RIP mate, I know you will not be in any more pain.

Pandora, I am so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:12 am
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
James was a great guy, its good to hear that he is no longer suffering. My condolances to you and the rest of the family

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:41 am
Fuck..

R.I.P.

fucked up news..

Offline Profile