Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Week 6 - REN

SYN : MOTW  ~  Week 6 - REN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:36 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pmPosts: 344Location: ATL
i'm scared. :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:43 pm
does ur hubby know that u and sirenzo had cyber.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:51 pm
me and sirenzo didnt have cyber i dont do that shit so get ur shit straight my one and only man  in my life is my husband and thats it just delete my account and i wont reregister with this site no more

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 pm
u know u can do it yourself... no1 is forcing u to come back.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:10 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pmPosts: 593Location: Central NY
this shit is funny.. gotta e-hubby on the forums talking shit about beatin someone up...id just like to inform you KITTY...that this is all a big joke to us..we dont really give a fuck about you, your tough husband, or sirenzo's tiny cock. we just think this whole situation is phenomenal in this DF2 community hahaha. and by the way... when someone says 'in the kitchen bitch'..its a joke..but seriously...make me a samich im fucking starvin...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:08 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pmPosts: 344Location: ATL
Legion-SYN- wrote:
and by the way... when someone says 'in the kitchen bitch'..its a joke..but seriously...make me a samich im fucking starvin...

:rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:21 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:44 pmPosts: 40
lmao wow i almost died reading all this shit.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:58 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
bitch bitch bitch is all i saw when u posted, and where teh fuck is me n legions sandwiches? god damn females i swear to fuckin christ there worthless, hey hubby tell theat bitch i want lettuce on mine, and a glass of pepsi aswell u fucktard. as for rens ts wohoooooo id it going to end are df2 playing ability? no i think not.. eitehr way ive told grim n all tehm that ren was nominated for motw. they thought it was a good laugh, now get ur ass in teh kitchen barefoot, BIATCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:06 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
kitten's HUBBY wrote:
this aint kitty so dont jump her on what i got to say  its her HUBBY   now if got the fucking balls to come to our house and call her a bitch i would love for u try cause u would leave under ur own power u would be carryed away on a strecher plain and simple and so u know its not a threat its a fucking promise................................

Nice dots, now try http://www.dictionary.com you fucken dolt :roll:

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:13 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
kittyren wrote:
...syn is nothing but a bunch of punks that think they know it all i didnt come in here to start shit but u all want to call me a bitch and shit no respect for noone i was nice and shit no cussing or anything but u all want to start on me cause i asked a question boy a bunch of fucken punks and go ahead and let ren know im cusing in ur site i dont care i will let mad bull know my dam self

Michelle, you should know better than try to be heroic here so you've only yourself to blame. We'll give your hubby the benefit of the doubt and assume he's a total n00b on teh_interwebs, but as you're a haggard veteran I think you should let him know that if he wants to play e-thug then that's up to him and he is more than welcome to try it (as it will lead to many lulz for us all). I would, however, implore you to make sure he realises that:

1) We're all seasoned webbies and he will fail miserably.

and

2) Some of us live in the USA and may just call his bluff.

kittyren wrote:
KEEP UR SHIT UP...

I'd be delighted :)

We've been musing from the outset about why someone would create a scene regarding Sirenzo sending them pics/videos even tho they knew exactly what was being sent to them. The logical reasons being:

1) It was a setup in order to try to jump rank within the squad.

or

2) They got busted by their spouse with said pics and had to make a scene to cover their tired, sorry old arse.

Your posts have been enlightening.

Now you can play that 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' bullshit as much as you want but remember we all know you in-game and publicly on the REN forum and I for one will call you on that shit. The sheilas in df2 are generally just as attention-seeking as 25yo's at a pub and you fall squarely in the majority.

Protip: Read this thread from the start.

Hint: Noone mentioned you until you did.

Bottom line: Blame your fucking self.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:37 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:51 amPosts: 1462Location: South Carolina
Laughing my fucking ass off.

I love Shayne. His intelligent sense of humor cracks me up :D

It's hard to see right when all you've done is wrong, hard to hang on when all you got is gone.
This cowboy life gave me a heart of stone, this cowboy life is all I've ever known, this cowboy life has left me all alone
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pmPosts: 593Location: Central NY
shayne for presssssss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:38 am
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:30 pmPosts: 631Location: New York
I wish I could find pics to back up my posts like that, sigh.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:12 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:51 amPosts: 1462Location: South Carolina
Kitty I demand you to make all my e-friends a sandwich! I want mine slightly toasted, light mayo, extra cheese with oil and vinegar. And as for your husband get him to grill me a fucking steak my fat ass is starve.

It's hard to see right when all you've done is wrong, hard to hang on when all you got is gone.
This cowboy life gave me a heart of stone, this cowboy life is all I've ever known, this cowboy life has left me all alone
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 am
fuck i would never want to get in a flame war with Shayne.

Offline Profile