Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Week 6 - REN

SYN : MOTW  ~  Week 6 - REN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:30 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
Errr get over yourself or fuck off?

Titty pics please  :)

Then make me a fucken sandwich kitty  :-*

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:21 pm
Gia-SYN- wrote:
come on hank u can clearly tell the difference between kittY and the kittEN lol but it gets confusing since i call kitten kitty and kitty kitty... and i think they had their names around the same time kitten couldve been around longer... who knows but this post has no equivalence anyway so disregard that i said anything...  ;D

i have been around since the game first came out just under evilkitty

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:24 pm
sorry if i made people mad i dont come into forums cussing people out or try to show disrespect to any one so if i did i am sorry for that i just wanted to know what all sirenzo had said but what he had said dont matter no more

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:33 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
I just want a sandwich and to stare at your titties..  :)

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:41 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
agreed, NOW IN THE KITCHEN BITCH!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:27 pm
this aint kitty so dont jump her on what i got to say  its her HUBBY   now if got the fucking balls to come to our house and call her a bitch i would love for u try cause u would leave under ur own power u would be carryed away on a strecher plain and simple and so u know its not a threat its a fucking promise................................

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:47 pm
lol ur so BADASS! ^^^ hahahhahahaha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:49 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:07 pmPosts: 528Location: my computer desk
oh shit, your in for it now justin..E-thug ftw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:08 pm
im not a female dog so dont call me that and no titty shots either just delete my account

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:12 pm
no offense smooth but syn is nothing but a bunch of punks that think they know it all i didnt come in here to start shit but u all want to call me a bitch and shit no respect for noone i was nice and shit no cussing or anything but u all want to start on me cause i asked a question boy a bunch of fucken punks and go ahead and let ren know im cusing in ur site i dont care i will let mad bull know my dam self

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:23 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pmPosts: 344Location: ATL
Gia-SYN- wrote:
come on hank u can clearly tell the difference between kittY and the kittEN lol but it gets confusing since i call kitten kitty and kitty kitty... and i think they had their names around the same time kitten couldve been around longer... who knows but this post has no equivalence anyway so disregard that i said anything...  ;D

i KNOW i can tell the difference kenny, that's what i was sayin in my post. i said sirenzo was talking about Kitten-REN- not Kitty-REN-.

Besides, kitty, we never asked you to keep talking anyways. You're the one who asked for it by coming back. every1 knows we talk shit on our own forums, but most know it's just a joke as well. get over yourself and stfu. Also, <3....... what's his name, Widow or some shit? that was nice for him to come on here a e-fight his way to victory! great job.  :roll:  :whist:

just a little add-on.... he types and talks like sirenzo. you sure you aren't married to sirenzo?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:26 pm
pistol no i wont shut the fuck up when im being called a bitch and he is only doing what a husband is suppose to do is protect his wife  i was called a bitch for NO REASON U ALL ARE THE BITCHES

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:27 pm
NO HE AINT SIRENZO AND IF U ALL DONT LIKE REN SO MUCH WHY THE FUCK ON THERE TS AND I WILL LET THEM KNOW U ARE ALL DOGING THEM AND USING THERE TS BY THE WAY

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:30 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pmPosts: 344Location: ATL
.....................they know dumbass. we're using it cause:

1) we can.
2) our's is down, and -AS- fucked theirs up or something......

like i said earlier, get over yourself, you're not that cool.

and we never dogged* REN, if that's what you mean... we're just "dogging" you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:35 pm
KEEP UR SHIT UP AND I CAN TALK TO MAD AND U WONT BE GETING ON RENS TS

Offline Profile