Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 385

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 385

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Week 4 : GoneMad~JTF~

SYN : MOTW  ~  Week 4 : GoneMad~JTF~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:53 pm
SYN AllyJoined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:56 amPosts: 29
It is with great respect and humbleness I propose a MOTW candidate. Having retired from Delta Force 2 Competition, I feel the availability to speak my peace and have no reckonings thrown at SoL ( It's been Retired )

Through my last years of Delta Force 2 Competition, few things have remained true, few things have been " Familiar " sure the games were the same, S&D, TMD, but most of the people I so enjoyed playing this game with in the early 2000-2002 years were gone. Actually, I stand corrected nearly everyone was gone with the exception of a few. While many of these shining individuals have made me laugh smile or sigh over the years, one stands out on this occasion.

Enter Our Candidate

GoneMad~JTF:
While this gentleman has headed up the most God-Awful squad in Delta Force competition for over 6 years, He has never been good at this game. One of the first things I can remember in Delta Force 2 was the first " Inside Joke " I became familiar with. Much like being the new guy at the job the " lifers " always have inside jokes, games, nicknames etc. The first DF2 Joke I became Familiar with was Blackhawks........ the Second " JTF "

The fact that a squad remain intact for so many years and still hold the reputation as the most God Awful waste of life players on the planet has never surprised me, but one thing that recently has occured did in fact surprise me.

Any of those who visited the JTF tournament will know how "Well" GoneMad apparently has learned to attack bases. Not only is he so good that he can enter SoL's base UNSEEN, but he can do it repeatidly in a fashion that no man can duplicate, Not even the almighty Reignman.

Moreover, GoneMade has been caught Ci'ing as I was informed, and once I heard this I was very proud of my buddy GM for after 6 years of being host to the most God Awful players in Delta Force 2, he decided to ci targets and bases completely. Well, Im proud of him! He has shown me desire to win, Hunger and a Never giveup Attitude.

The only Reason I nominate this fine individual is the fact that it took him 6 years to learn how to C.I. Targets. A feat no man will ever come close to achieving. I firmly believe that GoneMad's lengthy battle to learn " Cheat Skill " will never be surpassed. Nobody will ever take 6 years to become a loser, this man had to LEARN for 6 years until he reached total loser status.

*Bows Down and awaits the answer to his humble Request*

Slim Shaynie - Southside Krew
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:30 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:44 amPosts: 699Location: Wishes I can order Taco Bell food and get someone who speaks ENGLISH!
I would like to bump up the award from a week but for the century.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:51 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
~JTF~ ... I used to merc for them alot awhile back.

I stopped mercing the day I was in the enemies base - alone - satcheling targets and saw a certain individual (JTF's 'best demo guy' at the time) appear in front of me inside the enemies armoury and all of a sudden 4 targets are blown. Outstanding skills indeed.
And no wonder he wasn't on RW at that particular time  :wink:

As for GoneMad.. his idea of "defence" is to satchel his OWN targets and blow them whenever he sees an enemy close by or, indeed, at random intervals for "just in case" I suppose. All the while claiming that JTF are a squad that "never, ever, glitch".

Moron.

Man I laughed hard when I heard they were getting a tourny together. After reading the rules out loud on TS to a coupla Synners we were rollin'. Now everyone knows why SYN felt no need to take part in that particular farce.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:59 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:31 pmPosts: 274Location: n00bsville
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:56 am
SYN AllyJoined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:56 amPosts: 29
Quote:
I would like to bump up the award from a week but for the century.
LMAO!!!!!! You Rock  :rockon:

Slim Shaynie - Southside Krew
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:07 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:28 pmPosts: 654Location: Redneckville,U.S.A.
Horus-SYN- wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and lol

LoL!

^^ i bet you liked that shot huh Tone?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:05 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:05 pmPosts: 862
totally agree on ya reign. besides Ci'ing and making cheats gens. he seems to think that Videos of ppl appear out of no where is enough reason to ban the entire squad.

now how i said it it may seem he acted the right way how ever he banned the squad that made the video out of his lovely tourney. because it was illegal to viedeo record it and it was rude to do so.

As SoL might know gm loves to win no matter what. actually JTF is stuggling getting even 6 players for a match. worst thing is he made his own rule:
No mercs allowed.

sadly he used mercs in the entire tourney. Id say moron for life.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:34 pm
SynnerJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:26 pmPosts: 489Location: Manchester
not much too add  except amen  :-*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:27 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
fuck me i think i just pissed myself

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:41 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:55 pmPosts: 51Location: Middlesbrough
lmao, GoneMad, one of a kind lmao  :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:43 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
just like you  :D

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:04 am
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:57 amPosts: 7Location: Kingston, New York
Hate to bring up old posts, but when i was playing in the JTF tourney for BoS, anyone notice how horrible his grammar and ideas of how to run a tournament legitimately are?

GoneMad is definitely one of the biggest tools i have ever witnessed, I do give credit for JTF winning their own tournament though. When every squad cheated and was kicked out, thank god they were honorable and didnt do anything wrong...

hahaha

Sol kicked, Bos, etc etc. We alll cheeaattt

</center>
Offline Profile