Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 385

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 385

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Week 2 : -mr. CµTTeR

SYN : MOTW  ~  Week 2 : -mr. CµTTeR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:13 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Competitor : -mr. CµTTeR
Subject Title : we won but it's ok
Source : Originally http://mpgamers.net/mr/viewtopic.php?t=242
But Cutter, being the admin, removed it :neutral:

So here it is in it's entirety http://mr.cloud.prohosting.com/ 8)

Anyway, here's how it goes..

This guy's all pissed about a server going down mid-match and wants to point out some 'fact' about how if a server goes down then it takes 20 seconds or so for the connection to be lost. (Incorrect, but that's not the winning moron factor here). So he posts this alleged 'fact', along with his screenshot as some kinda proof that the opponents cut the server because they were losing (they're only 3 points down with over 20 minutes to go but that's not the winning moron factor here). Later on a guy from the opposition points out that they got beat and that's the only reason he's whining about the server going down (but no, that's not the winning moron factor here).

The winning moron factor is that once again an idiot has gone off the handle about a match discrepency and then posted his very own screenshot, hosted it on the website he is the admin of and the only thing it proves is..

He was hacking the game.

rotf what a fucken dickhead :rotf:

Moron.

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:19 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:28 pmPosts: 654Location: Redneckville,U.S.A.
ROTF!! :rotf:  what a fkn moron

^^ i bet you liked that shot huh Tone?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:21 pm
Here's the "Right Click > Image Properties" from Opera showing he hosted the SS on the squad's site itself. lmao what a fkn idiot.

Still rollin' too fkn funny  :rotf:

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:26 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:28 pmPosts: 654Location: Redneckville,U.S.A.
LMFAO!!! how dumb can you get  that is like #1 on my dumbass's of the week lmao

^^ i bet you liked that shot huh Tone?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:31 pm
SynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:52 amPosts: 2060Location: Oslo, Norway and Phoenix, Arizona
lmfao!!!! when you showed me this I couldnt believe people were that dumb, ahahahahahaha!

ROFL! :rotf:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:43 pm
well we got a candidate for moron of the year right now lol
how can some1 be that dumb as to crash the server take a ss of the server down and reveal himself as the hacker.   :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:08 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:51 amPosts: 1462Location: South Carolina
So the SAW had unlimited ammo set to "0" but than again he killed someone with it?

It's hard to see right when all you've done is wrong, hard to hang on when all you got is gone.
This cowboy life gave me a heart of stone, this cowboy life is all I've ever known, this cowboy life has left me all alone
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:41 pm
For the slow ones..

Compare any other df2 screenshot with that one  <- *hint*

Dunno about the ammo Alan, it shows the gun has 1 clip left.
Maybe he got lucky on the last bullet of the clip before that one was loaded *shrugs*

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:03 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:51 amPosts: 1462Location: South Carolina
It's been just about a year since I downloaded df2.. I know on BHD the only way to tell if someone is chamming they will start shooting before they come around the corner...also be able to shoot/see people in thick smoke... also knowing where you are at because it will show a red name tag over you and the body will be bright red and able to apear through the buildings, hills...

Also aimbotting...like shooting a sniper about 800-1000 meters out in the head with 2 shots of your car or m16 semi

It's hard to see right when all you've done is wrong, hard to hang on when all you got is gone.
This cowboy life gave me a heart of stone, this cowboy life is all I've ever known, this cowboy life has left me all alone
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:15 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
compare DF2 screeny's and look bottom right ;)

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:01 am
LMFAO :rotf: :lmao: :clap:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:52 pm
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:32 pmPosts: 51Location: Michigan City, IN
I still dont see the hack that this wizbanger was using. I am pretty sure that I have seen buildings that show up green on the map in bottom right before. Almost positive at least. So I MUST be missing something here. Point it out please I am slow lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:22 pm
he has unlimited ammo turned on

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:43 pm
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:32 pmPosts: 51Location: Michigan City, IN
I am with shayne on this one
Quote:
Maybe he got lucky on the last bullet of the clip before that one was loaded *shrugs*

I mean heck you dont know how many people he sprayed after he killed that dude, he could have killed him a minute before the next kill. I have seen lulls in games like that. I could not cast a stone at this guy for that screeny. Not enough proof. I feel could be merely coincidence. And, I believe that on single player the unlimited ammo thing makes it so you would have your back up clip and never lose from that. I  cannot imagine that a hack would differ from the single player one.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:40 pm
RABID-WORM wrote:
I still dont see the hack that this wizbanger was using. I am pretty sure that I have seen buildings that show up green on the map in bottom right before. Almost positive at least. So I MUST be missing something here. Point it out please I am slow lol

this should help clear things up for u
maybe lol

Offline Profile