Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - DFX Blackops

SYN : DF:Xtreme / Reloaded  ~  DFX Blackops

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:47 pm
SYN AllyJoined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:14 amPosts: 5Location: Bath, England
Hiya shayne i hear you have made the Delta Force 2 Blackops Map set for Delta Force Xtreme,

Is this true and if so where can i download them or find the server so i can play on the maps, Be great to have a game on them  ;D

also do i need the Reloaded part to play the bops maps?

Thanks
Mution

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:58 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
I started making the BOps maps but never finished them due to lack of interest from the DF:X community at the time. When the game was relatively new many left Nova to go play BF2 and there weren't that many DF:X players.

You'll need the Reloaded MOD to play in MOD servers but none are running any S&D or A&D maps as I never publicly released the version that enables these game types to be played in Xtreme.

Gunny's World is a good MOD server if you wanna try it out.
Cindy used to play there quite often btw.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:45 pm
SYN AllyJoined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:14 amPosts: 5Location: Bath, England
Orion-SYN- wrote:
I started making the BOps maps but never finished them due to lack of interest from the DF:X community at the time. When the game was relatively new many left Nova to go play BF2 and there weren't that many DF:X players.

You'll need the Reloaded MOD to play in MOD servers but none are running any S&D or A&D maps as I never publicly released the version that enables these game types to be played in Xtreme.

Gunny's World is a good MOD server if you wanna try it out.
Cindy used to play there quite often btw.

Shayne

did u complete any of the maps?  if you did not finish the set? if so do u staill have them and can i have them, or would you consider make them again?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:38 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Mution wrote:
did u complete any of the maps? if you did not finish the set? if so do u staill have them and can i have them, or would you consider make them again?

I'll need to remake them.
The main reason I never completed the df2 map sets is that I was awaiting some guys to finish their porting of the buildings and husks (blown buildings). I'm not entirely sure but I think those guys, like myself, gave up hope that DF:X was going to be worth spending 100's of hours work. At the time the guys who made ARGUS were telling us they wouldn't be porting the anti-cheat program to work in DF:X - and the cheats were rampant.
I'll try get in touch with them and see if they got around to it/finished them.
If they have the gfx available I'll look into rebuilding the df2 sets again.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:26 pm
Hmm,  yeah i'd like to check those out as well.  

I remember the old days of df2 when the Original guys ( Panther, Raven ) use to have DCC map site out with tons of custom maps and others available with MODs.  those sites were the shit back then.  now all you see is the regular dfbarracks or sites like that with maps and a few mods even made.