Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - New Orleans Crabs....

SYN : Jokes  ~  New Orleans Crabs....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:17 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 amPosts: 1476Location: Vass, North Carolina
>           New Orleans Crabs...  
>
>
>           A man boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of
> frozen crabs and asked a blonde, female crew member to take care of
> the box for him.  She took the box and promised to put it in the
> crew's refrigerator.
>
>           He pointedly advised her that he was holding her personally
> responsible for the crabs staying frozen, mentioned that he was a
> lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she
> let them thaw out.
>
>           Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.
>  
>
>           Shortly before landing in New York, she used the intercom to
> announce to the entire cabin, "Would the gentleman who gave me the
> crabs in New Orleans , please raise your hand?"
>
>           Not one hand went up ...  so she took them home and ate
> them.
>
>
>           Two lessons here:  
>           1.  Men never learn.  
>           2.  Blondes aren't as dumb as most men think.

*Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn and damn be the fool who gets in her way*
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:31 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 16, 2006 3:33 pmPosts: 379Location: England, Southampton
i dont get it  :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:05 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:05 pmPosts: 862
Avain-SYN- wrote:

cuz ur to young :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:06 pm
SynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:52 amPosts: 2060Location: Oslo, Norway and Phoenix, Arizona
lol  ;D

and yeah markie, too young  :-*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:15 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Avain-SYN- wrote:

Google for Phthirus pubis Markie.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:56 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:36 amPosts: 319
Was a brunette in 1981 who passed those critters on me.I had a panic attack once I discovered them.To put it blunt I have ate pussy in the light before I fucked it in the dark ever since.I am either cautious or she has given me a phobia I will never get over as well.

My heart started beating faster as I read that joke.I`m getting outta here.lol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:53 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
ROTF.. nasty shit

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile