Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - A MUST READ

SYN : Jokes  ~  A MUST READ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 am
HOPE U ENJOY THIS !!!

True story, I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

"The moral of this story is:"

"Always keep your condoms in your car."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:07 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
rotf  :rotf:

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:04 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
LMAO

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:14 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pmPosts: 593Location: Central NY
lollllllllll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 am
SynnerJoined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:57 amPosts: 8Location: Australia
funny joke there.

Xavier ;D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:02 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 amPosts: 1476Location: Vass, North Carolina
ROFL!! I got this one in my email the other day.

*Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn and damn be the fool who gets in her way*
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:19 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 amPosts: 267
lol good shit

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:00 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:44 pmPosts: 40
rofl funny shit.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:37 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 16, 2006 3:33 pmPosts: 379Location: England, Southampton
Xavius-SYN- wrote:
funny joke there.

Xavier ;D
Hey shaynes kid! And yesh very good joke  ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:02 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:36 amPosts: 319
lmfao
i`ll be telling this to my brother tomorrow.
THANKS !!!