Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - The Polite Way to Pee

SYN : Jokes  ~  The Polite Way to Pee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:26 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 amPosts: 1476Location: Vass, North Carolina
> >>
> >> During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good
> >> manners, asked her students the following question: 'Michael, if you
> >> were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you
> >> tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'
> >>
> >> Michael said, 'Just a minute I have to go pee.' The teacher
> >> responded by saying, 'That would be rude and impolite.
> >>
> >> What about you Sherman, how would you say it?' Sherman said, 'I
> >> am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'
> >>
> >> 'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word
> >> bathroom at the dinner table.
> >>
> >> And you, little Edward, can you use your brain for once and show
> >> us your good manners?'
> >>
> >> 'I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I
> >> have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to
> >> introduce you to after dinner.'
> >>
> >> The teacher fainted...

*Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn and damn be the fool who gets in her way*
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:47 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
lmao  ;D

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile