Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - aurora from herb.........

SYN : Sig Testing  ~  aurora from herb.........

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:51 pm
User avatarKickedJoined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pmPosts: 201Location: North Carolina
I love reading things I post like that and i love to actually feel cocky about some things. I cant bring it up in the game but damn i am a sweet mofo with those tags. Pretty good shit there i think. I will stand by my little battle request there, for my non-importantness. LMAO <..Ty lee btw and still get fucked mikey and ryan....

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:01 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:07 pmPosts: 528Location: my computer desk
hey herb..please enlighten us onto wat iv done to provoke you being a utter dick towards me since i rarely talk to you on msn or in game and i barely ever make posts on here..i never say harsh things to other syn members (apart from mongoose coz hes a monkey) i generally keep myself to myself and have had no problems with you or any other member here and i dont think any1 on here has a problem with me..

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:16 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:20 amPosts: 231
i think herb was just having an episode ive seen it before in other players and i think him once before

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:21 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
Episode or not, he was being a fucktard. And when told he was being a fucktard, it devolved into "OMG! Here's my address!" on MSN. He said he was saving the convo, so, maybe he'll post it. :) So, between that and "Shayne says..." and "Steve said..." with no further details, quite frankly, he can get fucked :D Though, I think he's got me blocked now. So, it's whatever.

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:37 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Who is Steve and what did Shayne say?

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:21 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:01 amPosts: 419
i think im completly lost as to what has happined lately. am i missing the pms session? ill brb im gonna go grab my midole, tub of choclate ice cream n my maxy pads...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:03 am
User avatarKickedJoined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pmPosts: 201Location: North Carolina
..I will say 1st off, I am a total fucktard. 2nd, I will reply to Ryan and Mickey..I still say fuck you. After all my bullshit I stated here in the forums you both felt nicely about going on msn to confront me and attempt to bring out my worst. Guess what..? it was already there wasnt it?. SO,, what I made of all these post about me being so fucking good. Actually I have every right about feeling like a beast about tags. I will on any day, put up any sort of challenge like so just like i would put on my ass; take it here is. Hmmph, for the ryan and Mickey thing..we should leave that a little more personal, but remember i remember. As for what Shayne asked, I am sorry, but Mickey is a little pissed because I heard he likes to lie. I just may be who what I am, but no one is perfect:

(1) I will fix your sig Jo, its not quite done.

(2) I really dont give a shit...

Herb

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:04 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:07 pmPosts: 528Location: my computer desk
both times on msn with me you sent the 1st message of "your a cunt" but i understand you were drunk. and yes you do have every right to be proud of the work you do. ill admit that you sure are dam good at it.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:13 pm
^^thats nice of you to say so..

Once i again I say, "get fucked"..better..."piss off"..

PS: We both know, for how it really happened. I cant help but think of how it comes down to how you described yourself to me in the past.

...Do you remember your own words?

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:44 pm
This is just a saga now.

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:25 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pmPosts: 344Location: ATL
Did you really leave herb? Says on the bottom of the page a new user signed in as bloodgod.... quit bitchin and just make some more l33t tags.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:38 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
Moloch-SYN- wrote:
...but Mickey is a little pissed because I heard he likes to lie...Herb

Actually, I was pissed because you said it and failed to bring about any facts to support that comment. All you had said was "Shayne says..." Actually, here, I'll post up your inane ramblings for all and sundry:

MSN wrote:
[13:04] blòódgød: i bet my tags on it
[13:04] MiKeY!: rofl.
[13:04] MiKeY!: why?
[13:04] MiKeY!: nobody gives a rats ass about sigs :P
[13:07] MiKeY!: rofl, did you block Ryan?
[13:07] MiKeY!: he's whining about some shit on MSN with you
[13:07] MiKeY!: lol
[13:09] blòódgød: no
[13:09] blòódgød: ask ryan who he was 4 yrs ago
[13:11] MiKeY!: he seems to think that you blocked him for calling sirenzo a fag or some such
[13:16] blòódgød: and you lie hell from what i hear
[13:16] MiKeY!: eh?
[13:16] blòódgød: ask shanye
[13:17] MiKeY!: I'm askin' you.
[13:17] blòódgød: i dont bullshit
[13:17] MiKeY!: what the hell are you on about?
[13:17] blòódgød: unzips
[13:17] MiKeY!: you're bullshittin' now.
[13:18] blòódgød: nope
[13:18] blòódgød: bye
[13:18] MiKeY!: rofl
[13:20] blòódgød: man u dudes blow each other or something?
[13:21] MiKeY!: haha, I'm still waiting for your little bs about lieing...
[13:23] blòódgød: lets get on ts
[13:23] MiKeY!: fuck that shit.
[13:24] blòódgød: i bet
[13:24] MiKeY!: Are you mentally handicapped?
[13:24] blòódgød: shayne tells me u are
[13:24] MiKeY!: haha
[13:24] blòódgød: you're a ...liar
[13:25] blòódgød: fuck off
[13:25] MiKeY!: oh? What do I lie about?
[13:25] blòódgød: if you wanna blow ryan go ahead
[13:25] blòódgød: i wont help ypu
[13:25] MiKeY!: you keep bringing up the I'm a liar shit...so, what do I lie about?
[13:26] blòódgød: i am the real type of guy who might grab ahold of that "TINKER-BELL-ISH SUBSTANCE" that passess for your spine and snap it in half
[13:26] blòódgød: leave me alone
[13:27] blòódgød: you know i am saving this
[13:27] MiKeY!: go ahead
[13:28] MiKeY!: Save all you want, you're the one being a fucktard. Who hasn't backed up a single thing he's said.
[13:28] MiKeY!: You're the one whos bitched up and tried changing subjects every time I ask what you're on about.
[13:28] blòódgød: i'm done with this
[13:28] blòódgød: look up there
[13:28] blòódgød: ^^
[13:29] blòódgød: piss off
[13:29] MiKeY!: pfft, back some shit up, and I will...
[13:29] MiKeY!: you've maintained a steady bitch attitude throughout the majority of this convo
[13:29] blòódgød: i tell you what
[13:29] blòódgød: come here
[13:30] blòódgød: and i will
[13:30] blòódgød: you might wanna chill
[13:30] MiKeY!: rofl. Why would I waste my money for you to simply not do a fucken thing like everyone else who's ever played DF2?
[13:30] blòódgød: one day there might be a nice big SYN get together
[13:31] blòódgød: lol my name is just herb
[13:32] blòódgød: piss off and leave me alone
[13:32] MiKeY!: rofl...you're on some shit dude.
[13:33] blòódgød: yea..i hear the same about you
[13:34] blòódgød: look forward to meeting u
[13:34] MiKeY!: rofl, you apparently don't hear a fucken thing...
[13:34] MiKeY!: since you haven't said any of it.
[13:34] blòódgød: ti hope you hear too much
[13:35] blòódgød: blòódgød says:
i am the real type of guy who might grab ahold of that "TINKER-BELL-ISH SUBSTANCE" that passess for your spine and snap it in half
[13:35] MiKeY!: rofl,
[13:36] blòódgød: lol
[13:36] blòódgød: glad that amuses u
[13:36] MiKeY!: oh it does...but only because you're every bit of a moron at the moment.
[13:36] blòódgød: Address
[13:36] blòódgød: edited
[13:37] blòódgød: out
[13:37] blòódgød: here
[13:37] MiKeY!: oh noes the address :o
[13:37] blòódgød: some other number
[13:37] MiKeY!: MY address edited out :o
[13:37] blòódgød: you wont visit
[13:37] blòódgød: dont play
[13:37] MiKeY!: I gave you mine too! omg.
[13:37] blòódgød: oops
[13:38] blòódgød: your last name?
[13:38] MiKeY!: Greek :)
[13:38] blòódgød: ok
[13:39] MiKeY!: what you gonna mail me a card?
[13:39] blòódgød: maybe
[13:40] blòódgød: where u live?
[13:40] MiKeY!: My Address again edited out
[13:40] blòódgød: i'm running from the law
[13:41] blòódgød: i would love to run futher
[13:41] blòódgød: ty
[13:42] MiKeY!: do it up
[13:42] MiKeY!: I always answer my door
[13:42] MiKeY!: :)
[13:42] blòódgød: you're the same guy some bitch had all crazy right
[13:42] MiKeY!: huh?
[13:42] blòódgød: nothing
[13:43] MiKeY!: of course nothing...you haven't said anything at all the whole time
[13:43] MiKeY!: lol
[13:43] blòódgød: Herb's address again...lol
[13:43] blòódgød: how old are you
[13:44] MiKeY!: 25
[13:44] blòódgød: i told you to piss off
[13:44] blòódgød: ywashington
[13:44] MiKeY!: ...?
[13:45] blòódgød: drop the y
[13:45] blòódgød: north carolina
[13:45] blòódgød: thats my addy
[13:45] blòódgød: i have yours
[13:45] MiKeY!: sure do :D
[13:45] blòódgød: steve told me so
[13:46] MiKeY!: oh, now Steve told you something?
[13:46] MiKeY!: rofl.
[13:46] blòódgød: lol
[13:47] blòódgød: let me ...phrase
[13:47] blòódgød: i'll b coming
[13:47] MiKeY!: I'll be here :D
[13:47] blòódgød: bye mikey
[13:48] *** "blòódgød" signed off at Mon May 18 13:48:10 2009.
Session Close (blòódgød): Mon May 18 13:50:56 2009

And for future reference, there's no C in "Mikey."

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:32 pm
That was ....some nice readings TY.

You still know my address.

..Plus I hope you caught the part about the block and sigs. I'm glad I bet my tags.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:04 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
bloodgod wrote:
You still know my address.

Isn't that irrelevant because your going to be the one paying him a visit..

Apparently.

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile