Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - aurora from herb.........

SYN : Sig Testing  ~  aurora from herb.........

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:16 pm
User avatarKickedJoined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pmPosts: 201Location: North Carolina
Code:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/bloodgod_/jo50copy.png

Code:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/bloodgod_/jo50copy.png

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/bloodgod_/joheyherecopy.png

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:24 pm
User avatarKickedJoined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pmPosts: 201Location: North Carolina

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:30 pm
damn.. am i sick or not...i'm the best damn synner on this'er sigs
.....................................................................................................................
....................................................i call all of you out into the inzone of the GFX WORLD.....

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm
..accept that fuck up challenge if you will,,,but remember, i wont take pity on any of you......

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:53 pm
i Challenge all of SYN now, there is no one here who can beat me in a sig contest.. I'll place my tags on it........

all of those who accept we go to a real a GFX site and place it on the line...

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm
i'm just that fucking good......i might not have the connection ti play our games now.....but remember ....i am this fucking good..............................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:01 pm
i am the fucking bomb..."you dropped the BOMB on me.... baby................."

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:03 pm
i'm a sick mofo

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:32 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
Got Damn son! You fkn plastered already this morning? Anyways...If James is around he might take you up on your challenge. Mayhaps Legion as well.

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:41 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:07 pmPosts: 528Location: my computer desk
herb your a cunt. plain and simple. wtf was that shit on msn? guessing you blocked me for calling sirenzo a douche..you said "good bye syn"? im guessing you are drunk.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:08 pm
you're a cunt bitch..remember i know you from back in the days when you were sirenzo's whore...as for earlier "cunt' remember i am on dial up, and i get booted......take that shit up there ^^ and make me a cunt...you can have double tags if you can..

ps catch me tomorrow
...stop wearing what i made for you and beat me

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:22 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:07 pmPosts: 528Location: my computer desk
as every1 on syn will tell ive never been sirenzo's whore? never even talked to him.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:05 pm
as every1 on syn will tell you i am a drunken whore masta who will tell you like it really is and will tell you like i remember you sub zero...as will my mother rocker will tell you i was the bloodgod back in the fucking day......hence my fucking email...craaaaaaaaaaaazy, it wasnt that far that long ago...remember mother fuckers i am not 20 yrs old....

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:11 pm
I see alot of shit talk like i'm throwing, but not a fucking soul is "paaar-taking" on these here events for my tags......we're good in the servers but here,,, hey,, we cant shut me up?....beat this connection..

-SYN- FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:28 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
Nice sigs herb 8)

Quote:
you i am a drunken whore masta who will tell you like it really is

Tell how it is:
You got issues clearly.. Sort your head out mate.
Why you been so drunk and talking so much shite all day?.. somethings clearly happend.. i might crack a beer too and we can chill bro.. so whats going on?..

Why you prep'ed to putting your tags on the line? Dont you want them?... I'd never give mine up over pointless shit..

Get that collab started.. theme is:
Naked bitch with nice tits..

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile