Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Sup, SYN

SYN : Map Musings  ~  Sup, SYN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:20 pm
Hey Guys,  :wave:

Some one in ET the other night told me you all switch forums,
So I come to see it,
And Fix my link from my web page to your page & forum,
And to Up date you all on My page news,

I have added some programs that might help you all in map makeing,
Or for the one just starting to make Maps,

Fog Color Tool -- let you see the color & the number to put in for fog color helps on web pape color to

Tree Generator -- puts in trees in maps with out taking hrs.

Map Ripper -- lets you convert BIM to MIS files.

Terrian Tutorial -- That Helped ME a lot when i started makeing maps.

I have the Free Roger Wilco File there to.

Here is the Link to My Page:
http://home.ripway.com/2004-9/170142/

and i have started a forum for it to so i dont take up room on other peoples forum with BS about maps or how to get hold of me

My Forum
http://rangerskeep.proboards19.com/

Hope some of you drop by

8-) welp thanks you all & shoot you later

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:19 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Hey mate  :wave:

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile