Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - JO:TR map builder

SYN : Map Musings  ~  JO:TR map builder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:31 pm
SynnerJoined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:48 pmPosts: 144Location: Florida
is there a program out there to make your own maps in JO:TR???
If so can some1 fill me in on how to get this program?
I think novalogic forgot to put one in my box lol
thx
STryfe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:43 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
Yup.. it's called NILE:

Quote:
Download Description
N.I.L.E (NovaLogic Interactive Level Editor) allows users to place and edit objects in real time in 3D mode or 2D mode, as well as add waypoints, spawn points, buildings, vehicles, foliage, AAS style bases, decorations, and particle effects, and adjust sky height, water level, fog distance, the time of day, and more.

http://files.novalogic.com/JOTR/JOTR_NILE_082604_xx.exe

Profiler Quickstart Guide is here:
http://files.novalogic.com/jotr/JOTR_NI ... 604_xx.PDF

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:27 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:51 amPosts: 1462Location: South Carolina
if you need any help with it..u can ask me :)

It's hard to see right when all you've done is wrong, hard to hang on when all you got is gone.
This cowboy life gave me a heart of stone, this cowboy life is all I've ever known, this cowboy life has left me all alone
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:02 pm
SynnerJoined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:48 pmPosts: 144Location: Florida
Thanx for the info on that builder but sadly my internet at home has shit the bed so to speak so i have to log on from school from my 4th period class and shes a bitch.... so ive been caught once and ive already went to go see the AP. so i log when i can and if i ever get internet at home ill go download this program and i will soon have a map for df2 rdy.

Thx again,
Stryfe

P.S. and rebel  i will probably need your help with it so leave your msn addy so i can contact you

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:57 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:36 amPosts: 319
Well if it was me and ur school has DSL/cable  I would just find a place outside at night where the phoneline/cable was and put a splitter there,then borrow a laptop for when i had things fixed to do as i pleased.I would remember to bring a DSL filter incase I needed to make any calls.I would put the splitter in a weather proof location so i could use it again ofcourse.I think it`s only illeagle if you get caught ;D

Oh yeah you need to get caught again on purpose,but make sure you time a whole pack of firecrackers with a cigarette so they go off while ur in the principals office,then as the principal rushes out to see wtf happened you need get the install CD for the schools ISP,and who knows their may be a modem laying around & some other cool free stuff.If you lucky you can find something to blackmail the principal with likr those nude photos of ur teacher and pron on a CD and stuff like that so just relax,take ur time,and look around good.You gotta think big on shit like this man :)