Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Pyramid

SYN : Map Musings  ~  Pyramid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:08 pm
User avatarSYN AllyJoined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:00 pmPosts: 108Location: Michigan
I'm still trying to get the one with the Pyramids with no luck.
Anyone know where those are available? I have one terrain that
looks like it has pyramids but when I host it ....no pyramids.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:15 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
You have to place the pyramid (works on any terrain).

Insert Mode > Buildings > khufu

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:50 pm
Well no wonder I couldnt' find it under the p's......lmao

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:14 pm
Yeah Khufu was the Pharaoh who had the great pyramid built.
He also founded the Giza Plateau.

http://www.guardians.net/egypt/gp1.htm

The df2 game designers named it after him I spose.

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:27 am
Hey neat stuff there. I always wanted to visit a pyramid.
Cool History... :mthumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:36 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:51 amPosts: 1462Location: South Carolina
theres also a hidden armoury in it to ;)

It's hard to see right when all you've done is wrong, hard to hang on when all you got is gone.
This cowboy life gave me a heart of stone, this cowboy life is all I've ever known, this cowboy life has left me all alone
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:29 am
I never knew there was an armory. Do you
know how many times I've run out of ammo
up there?........lmao

I don't have the Khufus. What site might
I be able to download new items like this?

Df barracks?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:40 am
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:51 amPosts: 1462Location: South Carolina

It's hard to see right when all you've done is wrong, hard to hang on when all you got is gone.
This cowboy life gave me a heart of stone, this cowboy life is all I've ever known, this cowboy life has left me all alone
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:08 am
Use the unlocked Mission Editor.

Like I've told you.

About 17 times.

Dear.

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:17 am
17? Are you sure?.. :lblink: ....hmm yes it seams like I began to download this at one time, and  then gave up because I was on dial-up. Must have been that it was taking way too long. Imagine that... :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:57 am
anything that says "unlock df2 med" or "Replaces the df2 ituims from last update in med"

:wave:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:48 am
Got it. And I figured out the armory too! :rockon:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:59 am
yea...and the lockers... you see a "stinky" on it...welll

that was a novaworld add for df2 1999

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:05 am
Just so you realise.. the Mer are huge glitching spots  :(

Shayne

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:46 pm
Yes, I did notice a glitch spot in the top of the pyramid where you fall in
and can lay there all day long unnoticed. Nothing that can't be
"fixed"  when I make a map.. ;)

........glad to know this before making a "bad" map.