Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Murder in Nova hosted Blackops maps

SYN : Screenshots: Funny  ~  Murder in Nova hosted Blackops maps

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:04 pm
Their was a cheat in this game,and several players started setting clays and satchels in our armory to kill the cheat.The game was lagged really really bad and somehow when the guy that got murdered steped into the clays and caused this murder screen shot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:32 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pmPosts: 1290Location: St paddy`s secret stash
sexy, how long ago was that???

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
Gotta be at LEAST 2+ years

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:28 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:35 pmPosts: 564Location: southampton, where me traker at?
BAHAHAHA! idiot

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:49 am
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
lmao I remember that day. Templar and Out had just discovered the armoury glitch and were placing hundreds of claymores and satchels in the armoury. ChromeShadow joined the map and went into the armoury to change from SAW to .50 cal (it was the long BlackOps desert map) and ran straight into their clays. Thats's the first time alot of us had seen the "Murder glitch". It happens when a player who hasn't been killed yet is blown up by his own team. Usually the kill is attributed to whoever killed you last.

Scorpius played for EVO between *Go|)* and SYN.

4+ year old screenie.

Alzheimer's hasn't kicked in yet  8)

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:02 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pmPosts: 3922Location: MADCHESTER!
Classic... Wish df2 was still like that.

Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN- † R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:13 pm
User avatarSynnerJoined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pmPosts: 2186Location: Fucken NY Bish!!
Mikey=in Iraq at the time, no wonder my name wasn't in ss :S

~Mike

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:51 am
Sleipnir-SYN- wrote:
Mikey=in Iraq at the time, no wonder my name wasn't in ss :S

~Mike

i remember that cause we had a email or forum convo about the beer their was weak where you were at,or you were finding a way to a forum and using an online emailer or something..I suggested something like save all the sugar packs you could get then get bread to use for the yeast in it and mix the sugar ,bread & fruit you saved into a container to make some 190+ proof solider brew.

I think i explained to orion how the armory clitch in the sno map on red team was caused,and way before the screen shot i sent an email to orion telling him my advrage day.

1ST i wake up in the morning and have a breakfest of rabid rattlesnake meat then give myself 10 shots in the stomach.

2nd I drive my car to the local church and park in the parking lot then walk across the steeet for my daily massage and get laid.

3.I finish the day off by catching my limit of 6 trout at my favorite lake while never leaving my house.I cast into the jetstream and let the wind carry my bait to the lake.Its a long reel home and little left to eat ,but still it`s fun. ;)

ahhh the memories.