Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/syn/synsquad.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 494

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:494)
SYN • View topic - Weird

SYN : Screenshots: Funny  ~  Weird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:55 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:36 amPosts: 319
I entered the Dinner Bell game.1st thing I noticed was 11 of our targets had been taken and their only 12 targets so I went to the last target and threw a couple of nades on it incase it had been satcheled which it wasn`t.I then went to the armory and their was an enemy in there reloading so i shot him .Then immeaditly I noticed a satchel in the side of the armory so I shot it hoping it was put there by my team so it would blow any enemy satchels n there,but it wasn`t so it made me kill myself when I shot it. :oops: I played the rest of the game ,then when the end of the game stats go up it shows me having taken one target and blue have taken all 12.Yes I was running CB.Am I so good I got a point to? :D

I just wonder how it happened.Weird :unsure:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:42 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
h4x !!   :twisted:

The satchel was the enemy's so you can shoot it to destroy it but the blast will kill you if you're within it's explosive range. As for the target on your score, that is quite normal. On that particular map there is 1 central armoury with a 'neutral' variable set and 3 surrounding armouries with the attacking teams 'owner' variable set within the MED, so a defender can actually 'score' if he blows those targets up. It won't, however, end the game should a defender blow up all the attackers targets. You might consider it an 'anomaly' due to the way the map is designed but it doesn't ever effect the true outcome of a game - ie. in A&D only the attacking team can end a map by blowing up all targets.

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:08 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:36 amPosts: 319
thnx  :) I thought maybe one of my packets collided with one of the opposing teams packets at map ending causing them to swich packet info on the way to the server thus giving me a score of one,but thats impossible but reading it can cause a smile :D

btw that armory was inside the walls that surround the crate and vehicle targets.Stay cool ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:59 pm
SynnerJoined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 amPosts: 9851Location: Australia
If it was the neutral armoury you destroyed it must be a game glitch.

That's pretty kewl  8)

Shayne

† Acores-SYN- † Dr. Evil~TAG † Doom-SYN- † Xerxes-SYN-
Offline Profile